Friday 12 December 2008

2.2

The questions i will be asking the people :
do you think my film is a craft or concept based piece?
what do you like about the film? and what would you change?
Out of 10 what would you rate my film?
2.2
A lot of thought went into were I would exhibit my film. The film itself is a fast paced piece and could be shown anywhere I like but the exhibition space had to have some sort of meaning, I decided that I would show it at college on the 12th of december also I would show it as a main piece at my mums work which will be done on Sunday the 14th of December, the film will be shown on a portable dvd and volume full blast so you can hear the soundtrack because it is one of the main parts of my film and adds to the thoughts and feelings and to the craft.

No comments: