Wednesday 17 December 2008

evaluation

My film was called 'The Speed' this was because my film was on the speed of a persons life and how fast they will go to meet someone in this instence his girl friend and how ever fast you go and how fast you want to make it you feel like your stuck in time and you can't go any faster but everyone around you is at a much faster pace then you are.

The strenghts of my film was the music track i picked to go with my film. I found out that if you credited a piece of music and didn't play the whole piece you couldn't be accused of the copyright. The track makes you ask a question of my film were is the boy going and why is this music playing and i answer the question at the very end of my film.

From the feedback of my film people said there were no weakness to my film but i believe that one minor flaw to my film was the speed i think i made it to fast so if i had to be very critical i would say that was the only problem with my film.

Editing was a complete sucess and a complete failure. The computer first shut down on me which cut out all the work i had done and the progress but because i had come to terms with the software after the first blip i had no more problems so editing was good for me apart from the major first problem.

My exhibiton had some of its own problems because the orignal place i wanted to show it i didn't get clearence and so i showed it in college and at my home to my parents and my grandma and they filled in a questionarre for me. I asked them to be as honest as possible because this was a serious showing and i needed to know what i could change also i asked 3 people from my class. I mainly used my class mates opinions of my film.

overall i believe the pre-production and the post production were major sucesses and i was pleased that people like my film and said that it was perfect and i should change nothing about it which was a satisfying and pleasing moment for me and i am pleased with the work i produced as i believe i put 110% into everything i did.

No comments: