Friday 17 October 2008

My Film Overview

My Experimental Film Overview.
Director: Harry Gee-Woolley

Length : Aprox 5 mins

Visual: I want my film to be in colour with and to make it go slow to give the effect of slow it down. I want to do this in the town centre and around college also I would like to try and get somewhere which is unusual and unique with some new ideas of camera angles and weird places to film!

Audio: I want to use some funny music which will make people laugh and think why I have chosen this track because it its notorious of being a very fast track but I am going to slow it down so it’s a very slow track to go with my very slow visual.

Premise: The premise will be that everything in life is at a fast pace so why can’t we slow down and enjoy what life is and how life should be at the pace you want it to be.

thoughts: I want the audience to think about why I have slowed down my film and why ive slowed down the track and I want people to laugh.

No comments: