Friday 24 October 2008

Treatment

Btec National Diploma In Media (Film and TV)

TREATMENT (drama)




PROGRAMME TITLE: Slow Motion Impact

DIRECTOR/
CAMERA OPERATOR: Harry Gee-Woolley

DURATION: 5 Minuets

FORMAT: DV

AUDIO: Music

OUTLINE OF AUDIENCE:
I’m going to aim my film to be a film for every body because the message is for everyone not just one age group because the premise of the film is about life and everyone has a life so it applies to all.






OUTLINE OF STORY
My story is on how fast life is about and how people should slow down and not live life in the fast lane. People don’t slow things down in real life they walk fast and talk fast and work fast and in my film I’m going to slow down peoples lives.

or show how hetic life is by having one person going slow with everyone walking around them and cars going fast with someone going really slow so it looks like the worlds going by while there watching it going at the hetic pace.









CHARACTERS:
There are no characters in my film there are only real life people.

No comments: